Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beyond Blessed....

So, these past couple of days have been nothing but amazing & miraculous.
I went into surgery hoping for my will, but prepared for God's will,
whatever that may have been. It was the first time I felt like I fully gave
Heavenly Father my whole heart. 
I didn't know what to expect, I hoped for one thing but was ready for another.
All I can say is God is good, He is oh so good. 
 
Pre Surgery:
I received a blessing the night before my surgery from a couple
I truly do adore, admire & look up too. 
My amazing sister friend Katie Nelson told me a week before that Bryson(her hubby)
would be more than happy to give me a blessing. 
You see I usually keep to myself when it comes to personally things,
I've never been the type to open up but being with these two,
I felt at peace in my heart, I knew I could trust them.
As I went over to the Nelson's, I hung out with Katie in the living room, waiting for Bryson,
he was getting into his suit. It was so so so comforting to see how serious he takes
holding the priesthood, peace over came me.
Bryson, Katie & I talked for awhile;
it was so good, I was calm. 
That blessing is something I keep close to my heart, 
it was beyond amazing, it was so comforting, & it is so sacred to me. 
I am beyond thankful & blessed for Katie & Bry in my life!

Post Surgery:
The first thing I asked when I woke up;
"Did they save my ovary?"
"Yes, yes they did"
*insert weird, crazy, awkward, anesthesia crying*
My God is so good, He is oh so good.
It was beyond a miracle if you ask me.
This whole time, I was told the cyst was growing in/on the ovary,
when the doctor went in, it wasn't even touching my ovary,
it was slightly attached my fallopian tube.
MIRACLE. 
I have never felt so close to my Heavenly Father than I have right now,
my testimony has never been stronger,
the Spirit has never been so apparent to me until this trial
& these are feelings I never want to lose.
I know my Heavenly Father knows me,
He knows everything about me.
My Savior died on the cross to feel the pain I felt,
but He rose from the grave & felt the joy I felt when I woke up from surgery.
He lives, I know He lives, I testify of that! 
I love my Heavenly Father &  He loves me. 
I am blessed. 
I have been so humbled by this experience.
Thank you to all who stuck by my side.
You are loved, you are so very deeply loved. 

1 comment:

  1. totally crying, i loved reading your testimony, you are such a strong woman & i admire you!

    ReplyDelete