Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He Has Arrived.....

The most precious, perfect, loving 
nephew has arrived & I'm honored to be his aunt.
Tyson Palmer arrived on September 21st, 2011
at 6.03 am, 7lbs & 10 oz. 
He couldn't be any more perfect, I swear!
Momma & baby are both healthy and doing great,
poppa is doing good too :)
He is so tiny & innocent & pure,
I love it so much & I already love him with all my heart. 
I'm so excited to grow with him,
but I am most excited to watch Brett & Kristen grow as well,
as people, as parents, as husband & wife, and as a family.
God is so apparent in my life and He is so good. 
I praise Him & rejoice with Him over baby Tyson.
Tyson, always remember;
 "For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well."

-Psalm 139:13-14

You are loved Tyson, you are oh so loved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment